Policy

Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Arrivals!

Well, the pen is finally done, in spite of the off and on weather, and the girls are now in their new home. The stable looks great and I hope they love their new yard area.

Sadly today is a crummy rainy day so I'm sure they'll get used to their covered area, eat some grain and hay and keep warm!

Here are the first shots I took from inside while they were just getting used to their space. I love them already... they're so good. And Petal is still so tiny. She's just like a kitten! But she loves to frisk and gambol around and nibble on everything.



















The stable space is pleny big enough for them. I hope the yard area will be too.

Love them!!!

1 comment:

Leanne Pizio said...

Oh they are adorable. Can't wait to meet them in person.